Monday, November 29, 2010

Blogs of a Feather

Welcome to any readers out there. I may have few or many followers, at this point who knows. I always think to myself, why did Julia Gillard do this or Wayne Swan do that.
  • Then I think why don't they plan for the future?
  • What kind of future are they planning?
  • Is there power brokers and vested interests pulling the strings?
I am not aligned to any particular political persuasion due to not being able to agree with a large enough portion of any political parties platforms and policies.
Posts will vary between short 1 or 2 liners indicating a though to long in depth posts attempting to postulate my own policies. I would like to think I have some big ideas, some may be considered crazy and some will get support. Please become a follower and feel free to comment at any time.

In the coming weeks I will discuss my thoughts on;
  • The National Broadband Network (NBN)
  • Banks Greed?????
  • Political Pay-Packets, Too High or Too Low?

No comments:

Post a Comment